2012年11月12日星期一

cheap dr dre beats so as long as they

He seeks to ascend me, will reckless wise with Wei's loyalty collaborate with with Zhu Yan of the matter tell in me and make me announce on the general assembly at the world."
Square glory heart way:" Is six strange?I was originally to come to still help theirs, unexpectatively and on the contrary is that they helped me."Way:".See to I am of the religious leader at 1:00 also not get dint."
Knife Wang Jing Dao:"What?Square glory, you on that day teach religious leader?"
Square glory favour way:"BE, in fact I know I ain't competent for, but the eastern uncle doesn't make me do can not.I don't do, he doesn't make me marry snow son."The words suddenly felt say to be more than, abashed lowly head.
At this time madam Lee's way:"The glory of the square, your uncle Li's skill you dided not well learn."
Square glory favour way:"BE, teaching of many thanks uncle Li.Uncle Li woulds be me the second teacher.The first is a teacher, the whole life a father."
Madam Lee hums one- track:"What I said isn't this matter, what I said is his romantic you learn manily."
Sword Wang Lian ascend a red, way:"Younger sister Bi, your blah what?"
The glory of the square is low head way:"Aunt, in fact my in the mind likes snow son most , I can not marry other people, but must marry snow son, could not marry snow son, my prefering to the whole life doesn't marry."
Madam Lee hums one- track:"No matter your liking ice son is good, snow son spends a younger sister let it be, also good at the elder sister, in a word you marry 1."
The square glory doesn't dare again speech.Sword Wang Mang breaks siege a way:"The glory of the square, don't listen to hers, man's three wives are four Qies ……"
Madam Lee Nu strikes a table way:"What do you say?"
Sword Wang Mang Dao:"Do not say what, I ain't to say me, I am saying square glory, you like this force square glory, only afraid the square glory beauty seeks you calculate Zhang."
Madam Lee's way:"Only the amorist just married a 1 of marrying again and married a marry an again can explain that you are to sincerely love theirs.You sincerely love a person and then can't re-marry another person.Is understand?The glory of the square."
The glory of the square which dare to talk, is low head to keep silence.The knife king says with smile:"Concerning sincerely and not and sincerely, can not to how many persons sincerely?"
Madam Lee more Nu, scold a way:"Your these men all isn't a good thing."
Sword Wang Mang Dao:"Younger sister Bi, you scold me just, don't scold other people."
Knife Wang Mang smiles apologetically a way:"Square we didn't talk this matter, glory, are it who to go to Zhang Fu's those 2 people together with you?"
Square glory favour way:"They are fathers female a pair, the male is a positive Hong elder generation, the female is the elder sister of Hong Hui."
Knife right way:"Have never heard, but they how so severe?The glory of the square, even you aren't their opponent either, is be not?"
Sword Wang Jing Dao:"Is he ten several Hong righteousnesses of year agos?"
Square glory way:"Be not, the Hong righteousness is dead, what I personally see.He is the elder brother of Hong righteousness."
Suddenly listen to one person Nu way:"This time you finally admitted."Is public to frightened, talk of the person is exactly that the Hong is positive.Words didn't finish saying, the Hong was positive, Hong Hui and Feng the king walked to come in.The lo wears Hong positive shape and if not that having the Feng Wang You, only afraid already a Zhang go toward square the glory body up receive up.
The Hong Hui also has some angry ways:"The glory of the square, how can you fool me?You let my disappointment too much."
Hong just again way:"Hum, your aunt returns thousand one life of begging ten thousand to beg me to come to save yous, unexpectatively you like this humiliate me and Hui son, Kui the Hui son is so good to you.Hum, die what a suck."
Square glory favour way:"Elder generation, that place I can not take you to go to."
Feng Wang Mang Dao:"The glory of the square, you said out quickly,cheap dr dre beats."
The square glory gets red in the face a way:"That place can not go.Being going to can my a person go.Hong elder generation, Hui elder sister, I will definitely take out the cremated ashes of the Hong righteousness elder generation to come."
Sword right way:"Square glory to Hong righteousness already the person's idea went to to the utmost.Does the Hong elder generation want to tread Hong righteousness footsteps?"
Feng Wang Pa Hong is becoming angry, the favour advises a way:"Is free and unfettered, you also say less 2."
Madam Lee's way:"Let free and unfettered scold of, seem also not is what good person.The doing not know Hong is positive how, but the Hong righteousness definitely once did the matter of many serious crimes."
In the Hong positive heart how not Nu, but want to be really is oneself's brothers be wrong, way:"The person also died and also lifted so much dry what?I hopes to take his cremated ashes to return to.The in home old mother thinks of tightly."
The Feng king pulled a square's glory hand way:"The glory of the square, we come and in fact cure harm for you.You call the lo lo of your uncle Hong quickly."
The Hong is huming one- track:"I sense of right head top, wait my spirit to eliminate again say."
Feng Wang Chen Dao:"You how heel the child is general."
The Hong Hui also advises a way:"Daddy, you save a square quickly glory."
Hong proper way:"He doesn't take Hong righteousness cremated ashes, rest make me save him."
The Feng king is also a spirit pole, a jilt Xiu to sail out of the room.The Hong is positive favour to make track for.
The lo of Hong Hui wears square glory way:"The glory of the square, the temper of my daddy I very clear, you have what difficult place, say with me.Otherwise I can accompany you to seek my uncle."
The square glory wants to promise to have already promised, difficult way:"The elder sister of the Hui, sorry, that place really can not take you to go to.However ask you to trust, I will definitely complete my promise."
The Hong Hui suddenly says with smile:"The glory of the square, your Niang son is attractive, I have never seen a like this good-looking younger sister."
The square glory gets red in the face a way:"The elder sister of the Hui, are you just beautiful."
Madam Lee is cold to hum one- track:"Hey, the square big Xia is true meeting sweet talk."
2 people all disgrace to get red in the face, the favour of Hong Hui's turning round to make track for Hong was going with king of Feng.
Sword right way:"Younger sister Bi, you are little to say two don't is all right?The glory of the square, Feng Wang Shuo to cure wound for you, did you get hurt?"
Square glory way:"I don't know as well, probably.The Hong elder generation says with me."
Knife right way:"Does he cheat yours?"
The king of the sword pulled a square's glory hand to come over a vein and peeped out surprised air on the face.Knife king also favour the Duo lead square glory another hand to chase vein, also appear surprised air.
The glory of the square is more surprised, favour way:"Uncle Li, how?"
The sword king suddenly says with smile:"Nothing important, I have no lo disease.Just I could not measure your inside the dint, so is just surprised."
Knife king as well way:"My finger is unexpectedly played by the true spirit inside your body to open, be really oddness."
Square glory Panasonic one breath way:"Almost frighten to death me.Can't that Hong elder generation meeting cheat mine?However he says have a root to have according to, and then Be different from is false."
Sword right way:"He since say and then have.With his skill, he is needless to fool you."
The knife king says with smile:"Do not know as well is a Feng be king's picking up a treasure still a Hong picking up a treasure."
Madam Lee's way:"Say the somebody else is so unpleasant to hear.This is also total to compare free and unfettered, square the glory like to be one and other good."
Sword Wang Mang Dao:"Like, square glory, the wine has been already drunk enough, I want to walk.Square glory, good from is it."
Sword husband and wife Wang walked to go out.Etc. walked far, square glory helpless way:"Uncle Xiao, my Niang once scolded me as well, even you once scolded me as well, the aunt scolds me again now, and how should I do?"
The knife king stared way:"What how do, children personal relations the time that talk not just now ."
The square glory becomes clear suddenly, heart way:"To, I like them, they also like me, I marry how many passes other people what matter?They even if don't wish so, as long as they 1 would like to marry me, I have already been getting more fully satisfied.Not, snow son I must marry."
Say with smile:"Uncle Xiao, just and thoroughly opportunity, how don't you seek uncle Li to compare force?"
Knife right way:"Is alas, you have no lo he Niang son at nearby?I don't want to be scolded by her."
Square glory way:"Uncle Xiao, what does the aunt call?"
Knife right way:"Chen Huai Bi.She was a big beauty in those early years."
Square glory heart way:"Is not this an useless talk?"
Knife king again way:"However still flower the younger sister is the most beautiful."
The square glory knows way he is saying all flowers pretty woman, :"Uncle Xiao, that why don't you seek to spend elder generation? Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论