2012年11月15日星期四

Beats by Dre Just Beats le kill Yuan soldier

Wait what person had is also one face Qi bitterness, for example Zhu Zhi;Have of then doesn't matter, for example Ling Cao;Zhang Zhao, tread Zhi then an as if deep in thought ground facial expression.I also no longer talk, the facial expression on the face is wanted also how don't like, because the words are to say like this, can Ye city that several lives of ten thousand officers and mens can calculate up is what I personally break to send.Although it is said is the enemy's my both parties' conflict, can I ain't a person who loves blood to become sex, is not likely to attain conscience quite, the great waves isn't surprised.Besides, later of south the war of the north, today in of, and then have how many persons will become a my hand in of Malicious ghost ghost?Or, I will die a person's hand inside is in they.Destiny, who can say clearly?
Led very in a short while, trod Zhi to break more depressed atmosphere first:"The world is greatly disorderly to kill kill, also not is what bad matter.The cruelty in nowadays also for the sake of the later kindness, such as, your person of such cleverness, should also understand this truth."
I let go of heart in of sad, wry smile for a while:"I certainly understand this truth.The body meets chaotic, you aren't homicidal, and the other people probably can want your life.I am just not understand, why you all think their yous stronger than other people?The original intention of none of everybody why swear allegiance a debt next at the other people?If is a little bit little participation competes for hegemony of person, can't this world meeting end chaotic earlier?"
If Sun Ce listenned to me and suddenly grow a body but rise:"Son cloud, you remember that that miss says words?She isn't to once ask you, why do your men all love to fight?I answer you now, is a man, sign between the world, will with lend own skill is an of indomitable spirit person, I can't accept defeat to anyone."
I the ground of You You sigh tone, by so doing, our destining is becoming an enemy:"These are your affairs, I am just a businessman, didn't mean to say these.You exactly want to know what?What I knew can't deceive you."
I said like this that Zhang Zhao also Don't mention it, the problems of everyone concern are all different, relevant notes a Cao soldier how go into the city, relevant note to review to go together with why whole army is routed of, relevant note Cao to hold next move trend of, also relevant note a Yuan surname brothers alignment of.I certainly want to the utmost it the ability, how say affair fascinatingly noisy, can't speak an affair that the businessman isn't likely to know again.
Wait all everythings to say about, Zhang Zhao was just wrinkly eyebrows to ask me:"Son cloud, be the Cao soldier really is so strong?Can 10,000 people kill Yuan soldier 56 ten thousand person's horses?We get of news, the Yuan Xi took more than 50,000 persons' Ma Hui Ye's city at least."
I am fierce to nod:"1:00 isn't false, three childes 50,000 people, Ma Zhen,s of drive what Lyu Wen Hou took don't arrive the horse of 10,000 people to beat flee ignominiously.BE not a Yuan soldier either in fact so stupid, know, review the long gun array that the adult takes out city, killed the crack troops tiger leopard of Cao adult to ride many people!I say for you, these three sons of Yuan adult are really stupid, the big enemy is current, two brotherses are still each other choking and how advise to all advise not to live.1 suffers from diarrhea and all doubts to is the other party to put poison in, can also have good one?Is alas, don't say their so big family, is general common people's house, who these two sons of stand, that also cans not guarantees.Three childes beating his elder brother to pour is pretty brave, regrettable meeting Dou in the nest,google, run into a true space of, don't say his under charge, for himself, just see Lyu Wen Hou, open to run for the son of Sa Ya.You said, this commander - in - chiefs all ran didn't copy, the horse of 50,000 people, the horse of 100,000 people also cans not holds up, don't hurt just strange."
That Ling holds one thigh of clapping:"Is alas, regrettable, I still have been thinking with that long gun array contest for a while.Whole army is routed!"
I vomited a tongue and packed a strange shape:"Traverse general, you don't sigh, this long gun array, absolutely not lost.The Cao adult also really appreciates this troops, so, exclusively issue order the horse of person who call the surplus and their wife and childrens.I think that not several years, perhaps grow gun array and then rebuild in hand at the Cao adult."
The persons on the hall all no longer speech, led in a short while, Zhang Zhao saw one eye Sun Ce, wry smile:"This Cao Meng is virtuous, really fierce, is an opponent that allows of no to neglect.We have already got news, the eldest son of Yuan Shao is dead at his hand in, another two sons disappear from the You state, I see and is fraught with grim possibilities."
?My pouring hasn't got this news:"Is true of ah?Where can those three childes and two childes go?The You states all have no to protect, that what also have no.It is alas."Consumedly sigh tone.
The various Ge Jin looking at me to smile:"Zhao Zi Yun, is your elder brother to all hold under charge in the Cao?The Cao holds a development of well, aren't you happy?Sigh what spirit ah?
I see his one eye and chase mouth one Pie:"Cao adult development of good, I am naturally happy, after all my elder brothers can have a great achievement to win a prize again.But, the Yuan adult and three childes treat me also not bad ah, they fall this situation till today, I also sigh!This makes reference to bottom, I am in the Cao adult there, not equal to at Yuan adult with you here popular."
Once this words say, all people are smiling, Sun Ce is to shake head not only:"You ah, don't some words say not to go?I know, that Cao holds to also have no little to your advantage.Hum, make the life giving the son righteousness light of ground, for the sake of what?Who don't know ……"
I Xi Xi a smile:"Bo Fu, you don't so!Five elder brothers' home towns in the life light, Cao adult's sealing to appreciate doesn't calculate as well what!I know that the purpose that the Cao adult appreciates five elder brothers also wants to draw together me, he also said some times, I left, can I am to don't also promise!Tell the truth, I run everywhere like this, can open mental horizon everywhere, can knot to make friend, footloose just would not like to stay in a place very!"
Sun Ce's wry smile, the stuffy voice no longer talks.Momentary, have a little on the hall cold.Zhang Zhao tooks a look Sun Ce and took a look again blunt Sun Ce vomited a tongue of I, draw a deep sigh:"Son cloud, you also the eldest brother isn't small, always is a businessman like this, you really pleased?"
I turn a head to looking at him to smile:"Why unwilling?Businessman is also the person makes of ah.As long as don't do what serious crime of affair, I not afraid."
Sun Ce waves hand lived Zhang Zhao to continue to mean to say of words:"Calculate, son cloud he would like to do by himself what do what!The Sir went without saying."
Zhang Zhao not language.None of them talked, underneath someone asked me:"Childe, you how discovered to wear a member, side the Hong attempts rebellion of affair?"
He this asks, all people all see to I, Sun Ce is then wrinkly for a while eyebrows, some disaffection:"Is virtuous smooth, I ain't to say, didn't today want to lift this matter?"
Looking at Sun Ce's attitude, I am some oddness, why don't lift?See the person on the hall again, the majority stares at very much I see, Zhang Zhao's waiting a few old ministers then is lowering the head to sigh.Is thus weird?I see the person who delivers words again, incognizant:"Excuse me, Sir name?Such as come to river east many times, still see a Sir for the first time?"
That person stood:"Do not dare, at under Kan Ze.I don't have another meaning, is just curious."
, Kan Ze, east Wu well-known person, memory preeminence, book once read, can jot down brain inside, more with kind argue to be known for.Seem Sun Quan to have a liking for first just of he, he has no in Sun Quan's governor's office, but has a place on this and sees, Sun Ce weighs to use him very much.
I don't dare as well rude, quickly went one gift:"Was long to smell Sir's name, the first time met, gift number not the place of week, also invite a Sir to forgive."
My attitude of such civility's letting all of Sun Ce and Zhang Zhao etc. who realize my personality are a Leng for a while.That plan then and funnily asks me:"Son cloud, you true spirit.Is virtuous smooth can't exceed half year here to me, you which come of long smell name?Just still the tongue is like lotus, right away like this front Ju empress respectful of, pack gentleman before virtuous smooth etc. human face?"
I just ain't something to pack:"Hey Hey, don't I just pack!I can't pack, either what gentleman, pack mean person still easily some.The virtuous smooth Sir is fierce, can write a skill good article, there is also the ability to contradict world, a go abroad as ambassador world of greatly just, such as to Sir thus of greatly is just always all very polite Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论