2012年11月15日星期四

Beats by Dre Just Beats sily many and I am

 "Rhyme however, you previous feet up have a ring?Just do the feet put a where again?"The color dress hears after my explanation, and then sees to comfortable rhyme however.
If"before seem to have no, just I didn't also do what ah, just husband and if while doing that, Xuan's my feet played with small pebble in this drain ……" comfortable rhyme however made reference to here, immediately stopped down, and everyone also noticed she speaks, before what we searched is very careful, but we have never cautiously once searched this gully and just in brief looked into for a while and had no in the piece of stone in the gully to look for.
"We immediately seek in this drain, probably can find out a few other rings."Hear a comfortable rhyme however of words after, the color dress immediately suggests a way and stood together to namely get our other 3 people's approval, hence we again launched a search, the target this time settle in this gully.
We immediately launched an activity, is the place search that helps a comfortable rhyme however washes feet at me first, however what don't also find out, hence immediately look for to the both sides of gully, we divided not to separate no matter any further this time,Artist Series, color dress and comfortable rhyme however flow to look for downward, but I with fine if the Xuan then streams up to look for, however we the scope that settle target in this valley in.
We soon turned over this gully a time, regrettable what didn't find out, the crushed stones pours a lot,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, be have no ring, even circle annular rocks all have no a cake of.
"How?Find out?"We from in the center searched both ends, then searched to return to middle, at originally separate of place and color dress they again ran into together, I immediately ask a way to them.
"Have no, what didn't find out, and you?"The color dress shook to shake head and towarded us to counter-question a way.
"Have no."I was also similar to shake to shake head, immediately after said again:"I with if Xuan go toward this place again search 1 time, you to this place again search 1 time."I suggest to search 1 time again again, in case was just wrong to leak, and this time we and color dress 2 exchanged a direction.
"Good!"
We again along the gully searched and turned over the piece of stone in the gully 1 time, cautiously sought and seek, be what don't also find out, more troublesome BE, the sky unexpectedly and gradually got dark down and saw the appearance want night, can we till now all find out rhyme however that ring and still differ now three don't can find out, night what can not see, perhaps a night we are about to be foolish in this valley, like on my body because of need not take too many medicine water, and take tent and food over a long period of time, so we also need not passed night in the open valley.
"Is dead tired I."We after searching the position of returning the middle fine if the Xuan is immediately tired go toward a flank that big rock lay down, and at this time color dress they also carried to search back from that.
"How?"I looking at color dress they, however see them upset appearance, know similar what harvest to all have no.
"Have no."Color dress and comfortable rhyme however shook to shake head.
"Calculate, can not find tomorrow again seek, anyway have no time to limit, we be is come out wild blow to play good, tonight live here."I smile ground to say.
"Good ah good ah, however didn't we take tent as well as arrive the food that the ability roasts, and didn't also act to make us beat here?"My proposal immediately got fine if the approval of the Xuan, however she immediately put forward a crux again.
"Ha ha."I smile ground to open palace of the moon and moved out big tent and food from the inside, these thing, my palace of the moon inside is often fully, and the amount of is many, in order to prevent we when pop in what special space inside, that can't endures hunger, either what of, and still fear because the special space even beats my palace of the moons not to open, at my keep to also have some foods in thing space, Be just amount less.
", The husband takes tent, I pick up some timbers back, the jade elder sister Ting's rhyme however elder sister, you prepare to do eat of, I felt hungry."Is fine if the Xuan sees me after taking out thing come immediately and excitedly jump, then starts to do conductor and arrange me to take tent, however this also not is what difficult matter, although one individual is difficult to do,I invoke deathless garbage a help, become easily many, and I am a fire to fasten sorcery teacher, even if is fine if Xuan not seek a timber don't also relate to, however for being like also a not in power to blow, or seek some timbers back, anyway this valley have nothing at all is a timber many.
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





The text chapter 453 opportunity valley(is medium)
Renew time:2009-9-2319:24:40 chapter word numbers:4566

"Husband, I want a drumstick."Fire heap up of burn a chicken didn't°yet familiar, fine if the Xuan has already emulated to want this to want that.
"Good!!"My tone deeply grows ground should sentence, however the hand up remains be turning that to burn a chicken, don't give° the drumstick fine if Xuan, because didn't°yet burn like.
"Husband, I still want chicken wing."Is fine if the Xuan again openings calls way.
"Good!!"I remain is to at random return to sentence, because is fine if a few words of Xuan have already asked more than ten times, she doesn't get fed up with by herself, I can early get fed up with, but can not say her again what, but color dress comfortable rhyme however two then run to the part to looking at us to steal to smile.
"Husband, I want chicken neck."
"Good!!"
"Husband, I want a chicken breast."
"Good!!"
……
Is fine if the Xuan keeps wanting to say, while I certainly answer each time of is all good word along with horarily changing, burn a chicken and start being suffused with a golden color, and the oil in the chicken starts emitting a bubble, I spice of quick Sa, then continue and roast, the very quickly a burst of flavor spread.
"H'm, good joss-stick ah, husband, can have been already eaten?"The color dress immediately asks a way after the part smells flavor.
"Didn't°yet, wait again meeting."I shake a way, then continue to roast.
The flavor is more and more thick, and the chicken skin starts changing frailty, I know that this burning a chicken has been able to eat, hence move to open fire a heap, color dress with fine if the Xuan was two to call to come over, can eat now.
"Husband, my drumstick, my chicken wing, my chicken neck, my chicken breast ……" is fine if the Xuan after seeing to burn a chicken complete immediately makes her schedule to good part.
"Like, give you."I smiled to smile and immediately and by hand burned that the chicken tear off,Beats by Dre Just Beats, will fine if the Xuan wants of the part tore to her, however her two hands can take not thing, end as long as a drumstick connect take wing, on the in addition a piece of chicken breast, as for other of, then cent give color dress and comfortable rhyme however two, but myself tasted a little, then have to continue to make the second to burn a chicken.
"Husband, you burn of the speed can want to hurry, all not enough we eat of."Is fine if Xuan by himself/herself simultaneously eat, return part say to me.
"Ah, your husband only has two hands, can burn 1 just each time and take one more easily burned to break down, so ah, slowly wait, you see your husband have never got to eat by myself."I intentionally sigh ground to say.
"The Xi Xi, the husband, comes, this eats for you."Is fine if Xuan one person jumped a claim a greater half chicken, seeing me had never got to eat, was again sighing and poured good heart to also take a piece of chicken breast to put my mouth's inside.
"H'm."My Zhang Kou bites that meat into mouth, someones all feed their they's mouths side, that which still receive guest spirit.
"Is delicious?"Is fine if the Xuan smiles happily ground to looking at me.
"Delicious, come to one mouthful again."A piece of chicken breast was very quick and then got into belly.
"~" Is fine if the Xuan tored a piece of meat to get hold of again I have a meal similar, let me open widely mouth.
"H'm, delicious."I simultaneously eat fine if the Xuan feeds to come over of meat, simultaneously continue the ground roast the second chicken and see come from F hard learn come of roast a technique don't fall in, although those go together with to anticipate to go together with Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论